From: Yongho Seok <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 4 November, 2014 6:36 pm
To: "STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] All comments for TGah LB205 have been assigned

Hello all,

As a result of yesterday PM1 session, all comments received from TGah LB205 have been temporally assigned as the following.

 LB205 Assignee Number of CIDs
MAC Alfred Asterjadhi 135
Liwen Chu 61
Yongho Seok 50
Matthew Fischer 45
Zander Lei 37
Jason Lee 27
Sayantan Choudhury 26
James Wang 14
Shoukang Zheng 11
Kaiying Lv 11
Yuan Zhou 9
Chao-Chun Wang 7
Betty Zhao 6
Jianhan Liu 4
Po-Kai Huang 1
Unassigned CIDs 0
PHY Eugene Baik 42
Mingguang Xu 20
Unassigned CIDs 0
Total 506

But, If some assigned comments are not appropriate for you, please send email me to reassign them.
And, please remind that a timeline for the next LB is January 2015. I sincerely appreciate for all volunteers.

Best Regards,
Yongho