From: stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yongho Seok
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:57 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] Call for volunteers for reviewing TGah Draft 3.2

Dear all,

TGah Draft 3.2 based on motions passed at January Atlanta face-to-face meeting will be ready on this week.
So, I like to call for volunteer for TGah Draft 3.2 review. If you are willing to volunteer for TGah Draft 3.2 peer-review, please send an email to me and Alfred Asterjadhi until 01/23 EOB (6 PM PDT).

Thanks a lot,

Yongho Seok