From: stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yongho Seok
Sent: Tuesday, 12 May 2015 3:48 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] Updated TGah May F2F Meeting Agenda

Hello all,

Please find the updated TGah May F2F meeting agenda in the below.

And, a gentle notice is that a discussion related with the LOA will be designated on Tuesday PM1 session. Please refer an initial comment resolution draft below.

Also, during this week, TGah EC report will be reviewed. Please refer an initial draft of TGah EC report.

If you have other topic to be added into the agenda, please send an email to me.

Best Regards,
Yongho