Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Editor Position Open

To all,

This is to announce that I am willing and able to take on the position of TGai Technical Editor. I am proficient in FrameMaker, have editing experience with IEEE standards, and familiar with the process, Style Guide, and other aspects of the job.

Regards,