[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Probe Request based Rapid Scan - presentation and draft text proposal

Hi Mano-San, Marc,

I’ve been trying to upload to the doc server the attached submission but was unable to do so due to the IEEE server being down.

As such and to allow members sufficient time to review please find them attached to this e-mail.

I’ll appreciate the possibility to present in the next call coming this Tuesday.

Regards,

Jonathan