[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Weekly call reminder for 6th Nov (resend)

Hi All

I would like to remind you about our weekly call.

The security discussion would no be allocated for this call due to the
over rapping to IETF.

However  we are expecting to have the presentation of   rapid scanning
by Jonahtan (Intel) .

Daylight Savings Time Ends today.

The EDT 9:00 am  is

 23:00 Tokyo