[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Call for Contributions

Dear all:

Note that the call for contributions for draft specification text for TGai is on the server.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-0992-02-00ai-call-for-specification-text-contributions-for-the-tgai-detailed-draft-text.docx

The submission deadline is Jan 7, 2013.

Please note the we will issue an "request for volunteers to review the current TGai draft" after TGai D0.2 is on the server / is discussed in todays telco.  The goal of the review is to identify inconsistencies in the language and draft text.

Best,

Marc