[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Volunteer Review of TGai draft

Dear TGai members,

1442r1 is on the server:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-1442-01-00ai-tgai-draft-review-overview.pptx

It reflects the discussion of our last phone conference on how to proceed.

I believe we still need volunteers focusing on the security sections.  For as such, I hope to see
people having submitted corresponding proposals to step up for this.

An open item to discuss today will be if we assign "key volunteers" to specific sections of the draft in order
to prepare resolutions for encountered issues.

I am looking forward to seeing you all on the call today / tonight in order to discuss those open issues
and move forward in our process.

Cheers,

Marc