Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Revised comment spreadsheet with motion groups for PM2 today

Santosh,

Excellent.  Many thanks.

I will import your resolution into the database and will schedule a 2nd review during the upcoming phone conference.  If no further issues arise during the telco, I can then mark your resolution as ready for motion during the March meeting.

Cheers,

Marc