[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Handling of Large Objects with FILS

Dear colleagues:

I uploaded document 13/201, which discusses a potential approach towards handling "large" objects within FILS. I believe one can massage this so as to combine this in a uniform way with the container object concept that was presented in the higher-layer-set-up-adhoc summary on Thu Jan 17, 2013 (13/133r3).

Please drop me a note if you wish to discuss. If more or less okay, I am happy to convert this into ad verbatim text.

Best regards, Rene

Document name: 11-13-0201-01-00ai-fils-handling-of-large-objects
(Rev#0 did not contain an ugly optimization at the end of the last slide, which is included with Rev#1)

==
CID #242:
An X.509v3 certificate may be longer than 253 bytes and therefore requires fragmentation across multiple elements.
A certificate chain may require additional fragmentation over two or more packets.
--
email: rstruik.ext@xxxxxxxxx | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363