Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai weekly call remider

(13/02/20 7:34), Fangping (Fang Ping, Device Standard) wrote:
Hi Mano-san,
I can't get my voice heard in the conf call :(
On the slide if contribution plan for March meeting, you indicate that you want comment resolution for comments already in the database and pure editorial comments for the draft 0.4. My question is do you also want new technical comments for draft 0.4?

Thanks,
Ping Fang

Hi Ping
Sorry for my late reply.

Basically we can accept technical solutions which are not in the database.

However I am not expecting new solution which was not address to particular aspect of SFD.

And moreover , I am expecting to receive presentation for pre-review at weekly call before than the Orland meeting.

BR Hiroshi