[STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai TGaq joint meeting -- TGai overview

Dear all:

TGai will have to present a short overview on its status quo; a high-level overview on TGai key technical ideas and mechanisms should be part of this presentation.

Jarkko Kneckt already volunteered to help in preparing the overview (scanning part).  Please indicate if you would like to join this effort as well.  Especially, TGai Chairs would appreciate if one of our security experts would step-up to cover the security & higher-layer set-up concepts.

Best,

Marc