[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Submission not having met the submission deadline

Dear TGai members:

preparing the agenda for our meeting, the Chairs have noticed that the following submissions were empty documents when being uploaded to mentor by the submission deadline:

11-	260r0			Text for Reduced Neighbor Report								Giwon Park (LG Electronics)
11-	261r0			Text for Interworking subelement of Reduced Neighbor Report	Giwon Park (LG Electronics)
11-	262r0			Text for Collision Avoidance									Giwon Park (LG Electronics)

After discussion among the Chairs, we will not consider revisions of those submissions as valid submissions having met the
submission deadline.  Revisions might be considered as time permits as a late submission when all other business is concluded;
before being presented, we would like -- showing courtesy to the group to have sufficient time to review draft text before being presented -- to ask
announcing the availability of the document (as to be presented) on mentor 4 session hours in advance directly via the TGai e-mail reflector.

Kind regards,

Hiroshi & Marc