Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] CID #1351--RE: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Resolved comments (Regarding the Reduced Neighbor Report)

George,

apologies if there was a misunderstanding.  I need to assure that only one person works on a given comment / given text section of the draft.  Based on our last discussion, my understanding is that only the main assignee as reflected in the comment spreadsheet works (or at least coordinates) corresponding text changes and resolutions.

Let's assure tomorrow again that this is the case.

Many thanks for your work.  It is much appreciated by the TGai leadership that every member works very hard to resolve the comments as soon as possible.

Best,

Marc