[STDS-802-11-TGAI] CC08 spread sheet with motion tabs for tomorrow

All right,

for tonight, here comes the final update of the comment spreadsheet.  it includes

	Gen Motion Grp 1001  -- as posted earlier and subject for motion to approve tomorrow

	Editor Motion Grp 1001 -- as posted earlier, provided by Lee, and subject for motion to approve tomorrow

	Editor Motion Grp 1002 -- more resolutions for editorial comments, subject for motion tomorrow

Also, may I ask all of you to have a close look at the "Not Assigned" Tab.  I managed to reduce the number of unassigned comments to about 30.  It would be a big help if any of you could volunteer to provide a resolution.  Some of them might be covered by resolutions you are already working on.  So please just take 5 minutes to look at them and send an e-mail to the reflector if I may assign them to you.

We already have 130 comments resolved and ready for motion and lots of more are close to be voted on.

Let's keep up the good work.

Best,

Marc