[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Document 11-13-0600-00 Comment resolutions on CID1176 and CID1300

Hi

I uploaded proposal to resolve comments CID1176 and CID1300 which were originally unassigned.  Well actually when now looking the CID1176 is already solved in 11-13-0496-06 with same conclusion I am proposing in 11-13-0600-00.

Anyhow now there is proposal resolution for the CID1300.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0600-00-00ai-comment-resolutions-cid1176-and-cid1300.docx

However, I found also that there is some future harmonization perhaps needed in this terminology area from .11af and .11ai point of view.

BR: Juho

Juho Pirskanen
Principal Researcher
Mobile: +358 50 3636 632
Email: juho.pirskanen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RENESAS MOBILE EUROPE Ltd.
Hermia 15, Insinöörinkatu 41,
FIN-33720 Tampere, Finland

 Description: Description: Description: Description: Description : RenesasMobile.com | Description: Description: Description: Description: Description : LinkedIn | Description: Description: Description: Description: Description : Twitter | Description: Description: Description: Description: Description : Facebook |