From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:20 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Rev 7 of comment spreadsheet -- review to prepare for pending motions

All:

Rev 7 of comment spreadsheet is available and identifies resolutions subject for discussion and motion during PM2 today

	https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0495-07-00ai-tgai-d0-5-call-for-comments-responses-resolutions-cc08.xlsx

Pls. review the following tabs:

Gen Motion Grp 1002:  --> subject for motion
	--> Proposed resolutions as prepared and presented by Lei
	--> approval to reject comments (as they are withdrawn by the commenter)

	--> resolutions proposed by Dan in 593r1 (note, some of them were withdrawn by commenter in the meantime and are included in Gen Motion Grp 1002)
	--> resolution for CIDs 1238 & 1239 as proposed by Rob Sun
	--> proposed resolution for CID #1385, #1397 as provided by commenter

"Marc Emmelmann":
	--> proposes a definition for TLV.  Please review.

"Not Assigned":
	--> still missing volunteer for these comments
	@Ping:  could you please look at the comments and suggest a person to assign them to (based on the Cls. numbers they refer to) or volunteer yourself if they can be handles as part of your editorial work?

SELF SERVICE OPTION: