Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Rev 7 of comment spreadsheet -- review to prepare for pending motions

Hi Rene,

as mentioned during the session today, I will bring this issue up at the CAC meeting and asked for advise which "Resolution Status (Accept, Revised, Reject)" to choose for withdrawn comments.

The resolution text states the comments of being withdrawn, so at least there is no information loss in terms of identifying comments discussed and rejected by the group vs. comments marked as rejected due to withdrawal.

I will update you and the group on the outcome of the CAC consultation.

Best,

Marc