Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Berlin AdHoc Announcment / Booking & Registration Information

Hi Giwon,

As Chairs, it is our responsibility to lead the TG in producing a quality draft standard in a timely fashion as specified by the specific PAR.
We have seen presentations of proof-of-concept implementations of TGai features as in the current Draft which give us confidence that
the features in the current draft satisfy the requirements set by the PAR.

As such, focus of our work right now is to concentrate on resolving comments that were provided as part of the Call for Comments.  Any contribution
that addresses deficiencies as identified by a comment or a technical remedy as present in Draft 0.5 (which was subject to the call for
comments) will be handled as part of the comment resolution agenda item, that we plan to give highest priority in the agenda suggested
to the group for the ad-hoc as well as for the face-to-face meeting.

The agenda suggested to the group will handle all other items afterwards / under other business.

If we failed to identify the CIDs or deficiencies as existing in Draft D0.5 that the submissions below relate to, please clarify, discuss the
deficiency existing in D0.5 that is addressed by the contribution as part of the latter, and provide a suggested resolution to be considered by the group.  Mano-san and
I will allocate agenda time according to the classification outlined above.

Once we have resolved all comments of CC08, the next step is to ask for permission to go to WG letter ballot and your new comments can
be submitted as part of this process.  (Please note that our editor might produce "intermediate" versions of the Draft to show how he
implemented comment resolutions and that the next version of the draft we request comments agains might not be D0.6 but a later revision).

Hope to see you in Berlin,

Best

Marc