[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update CC08 Comment Spreadsheet

Dear all:

in preparation for the Berlin ad-hoc, please find an updated version of our CC08 comment spreadsheet on the server:

		https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0495-11-00ai-tgai-d0-5-call-for-comments-responses-resolutions-cc08.xlsx

I assigned "unassigned" comments to TGai members based on our 2nd Editor's suggestion.

To have a productive ad-hoc next week, may I ask all TGai members to have a look at the spreadsheet.  It contains a "tab per assignee" (please scroll to the right to make sure you do not miss your tab).  I would suggest that each assignee has submissions ready for discussion during the ad-hoc to resolve the assigned comments.  If you feel you the suggested remedy is not sufficient to prepare a submission, please contact the commenter and put Mano-san and me in CC.

Best,

Marc