From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Emmelmann
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 1:05 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Berlin Ad-Hoc Agenda & Venue / meeting information

Dear all:

please find the agenda and meeting information for the Berlin Ad-Hoc Meeting on Mentor.  Have a save trip to Berlin.
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 9.00 AM at FOKUS.

Best,

Marc

Agenda:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0724-00-00ai-tgai-agenda-berlin-ad-hoc-meeting-july-2013.pptx