[STDS-802-11-TGAI] updated contributions

Hi, Marc and All,

Three updated contributions have been uploaded to address corresponding comments of TGai LB198. They are:

13/1038r1

13/1041r1

13/1042r1

Please review.  Thanks.

Please note that 13/1041r1 and 13/1042r1 address  the comments assigned to Jarkko, who will present them.

13/1038r1 addresses a comment assigned to me. I presented 13/1038r0 to the TGai group yesterday, and received some feedback which have been incorporated in 13/1038r1.

BR,

Lei