[STDS-802-11-TGAI] 1317r1 is on Mentor now

Hi All,

1317r1 is on Mentor now.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1317-01-00ai-d1-0-comment-resolutions-on-probe-response.docx

I already presented r0 on Monday, and changes in r1 are as follows reflecting comments from the group:

CID 2780: Changed Reject --> Accept to reflect today's straw poll result during Jarkko's presentation. (Change of SHALL to Should)

      The change of shall to should has been merged into Jarkko's revised document, 1269r6.

CID 2777 has been excluded: I received comments on it during presentation on Monday, but still we did not reach any conclusion,

       so it is excluded from the resolution document for now.

CID 2778: Changed to Reject --> Revised to reflect comments on it during presentation on Monday.

       Modified text has been merged into Doc. 1269, and Jarkko has already presented the merged text today.

i removed all the proposed text from the document 1317r1, because it has been merged into Doc. 1269.

and it has been presented by Jarkko today.

Thanks,

/Jason (Jae Seung)