[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Sessions in Jan / LA

Dear all:

The current plan for January is that TGai will have 4 slots on Sunday for our Ad-Hoc (so yes, we will start well before lunch:-) and the Thursday PM2 slot.

Especially if we aim at closing on comment resolution and going to WG ballot, we can expect to conduct relating business and to have corresponding motions in the PM2 slot Thursday.  Mano-san and I would appreciate if you could arrange to attend the PM2 slot on Thursday when booking your trip back home.

Kind regards,

Marc Emmelmann