Because I'll remove the clauses corresponding to the resolution for CID2090,
and I'll make resolutions for other CIDs.

regards,

(2014/01/11 11:39), Cherian, George wrote:
Hi Hitoshi, Marc,

I suggest that Hitoshi take CIDs 2164, 3178 since they are similar to CID2090, which Hitoshi is working on.

Thanks
George

-----Original Message-----
From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hitoshi MORIOKA
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 11:13 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Re-assigned CIDs

Hi George, Marc and all,

These CIDs are agreed to re-assign to George Cherian.
CID2019
CID2161
CID2162
CID2163
CID2164
CID2319
CID2320
CID2404
CID2429
CID2670
CID3115
CID3178
CID3212
CID3298
CID3300
CID3301

George,
I uploaded a document which I prepared for today's teleconference.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0010-00-00ai-resolution-policies-for-remaining-comments.pptx

If you agree with the resolution policie for CID2090, I can take these CIDs.
If you can not agree with the policie, please reply to my question sent on 10th Dec. ASAP.

regards,

--
Hitoshi MORIOKA (hmorioka@xxxxxxxxxxx)

SELF SERVICE OPTION: