Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Re-assigned CIDs

Hi Rob:

Regarding CID 2054:

	It is possible that another proposed comment resolution addresses this CID as well.  In fact, the ad-hoc notes for the CID show that we discussed 11-13/1330 as one possible way of solving CID 2054.  Nevertheless, we have not approved a comment resolution for CID 2054.  Thus, I would prefer to leave the CID assign to you.  Please come up with a comment resolution text that we can motion.  The text should of course reflect the actions being taken in the comment resolution process as reflected in the current status of comment resolution.

Regarding CID 2055:

	You are right. The ad-hoc notes show that we discussed the resolution and have agreed on it.  Though, the resolution has not yet been approved by a motion.  I guess I have missed the CID when creating motion tabs earlier.  The comment resolution is marked ready for motion but has in fact not been motioned.  I will assign the comment to myself and prepare a corresponding motion for LA.

Best,

Marc