Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Unresolved comment

Hi Mano-san,

At the meeting I volunteered to take the unresolved security comments and am even now working on a set of resolutions.  I've met once with Dan Harkins and we working together on the set of comments as documented below.  We could use help with 2896, 2897, 2456  These did not seem security related.  We'll do them if no one else jumps in.

I am grouping the comments into related topics, so the resolutions will be multiple submittals.  I'll provide better granularity of the breakup for the agenda as we get farther in the process.

Best Regards,

Paul

Paul and Dan
2493