Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Time for next telco

Hi Katsuo-san

Thank you for your submission.

It seems interesting and good idea for TGai.
However we are on the way to finish the comment resolution to the D1.0.

I will allocate your item on Beijing as new business after we approve
all of comment resolutions.

And you can put your comments to the D2.0 with the solution that you
presented.

Of course, you can provide this idea as comment resolution that have
exactly replacement article to all of related  comments on D1.0.

In this case it will be in the scope of current comment resolution work.

BR Hiroshi

--
Hiroshi Mano
http://www.manosan.org