Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai AdHoc starts on Monday 11 AM

Just to avoid confusion.  The (old) .11 agenda still shows 8am which does not reflect the most recent status.

I just got confirmation that we'll have a room for the 11am slot.  So sleep but please try to be on time at 11am as the slot has only 90 minutes.

Kind regards,

Marc Emmelmann