[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Comments received during LB201 available on Mentor

Dear all:

I just received the comments that were made agains TGai D2.0 during LB201.  I have exported them in the usual XL-file and uploaded the file
to mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=565&is_group=00ai&is_options=3

We have received 1158 comments which means we will face a very busy week.

Safe travels to Hawaii.

Best,

Marc

Please note:  Providing you the comments does not imply from my part any statement on the outcome of the letter ballot.  Our Working Group Chairs will
review the returned votes and will make an official statement regarding the outcome of the letter ballot.

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org

IEEE 802.11 TGai Vice-Chair

Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user=_EfkmxcAAAAJ