From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hitoshi MORIOKA
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 4:54 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Re-assign request

Hi Marc and all,

I suggest the following comments should be re-assigned.

Clause 8.4.2.181, 10.44.3.2 and 10.44.4 to George Cherian (or Santosh Abraham).
4156
4485
4574
4576
4210
4865
4867
4486
4157
4213
4242
4579
4158
4429
4503
4372
4433
5087
5152
4317
4822
4823
4184
4435
4496
4373
4827
4272
4270
4271
4087
4088
4830
4594
4824
(CID4971 and CID4934 have wrong clause number.) I suggest that CID4502 (it's my comment) should be discussed to determine the TG's direction.
I can make a presentation about it tomorrow, if required.

Clause 8.4.2.183 to Lin.
4998
5109
4972