Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Assignment for CID 4073 and 4962

Peter,

many thanks.  Your approach is very constructive and much appreciated.

If you end up presenting two alternative resolutions, inform Mano-san and me so that we can schedule the two presentations close to each other.
But of course one agreed resolution were our favorite :-)

best,

Marc