[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update of LB201 comment spreadsheet -- reshuffling of champions (almost) done

Dear all:

please find the updated XL sheet with the assignment of Champions per CID on mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=565&is_group=00ai&is_year=2014

It reflects the  reshuffling of CID assignments as requested today by the task group.

Also, as per discussion during the meeting today, feel free to let me know if you anticipate that we will
need to discuss alternative resolutions for some CIDs.  I can easily make a note in the ad-hoc notes
for those CIDs indicated to me and we will arrange for corresponding presentation time.

Best,

Marc

P.S.:  Note that Ping and I will need to work on finding a 'suitable' champion for the following CIDs:
4093, 4097, 4359, 4684, 4879, 5049, 5202.    I just wanted to provide you with the most recent snap shot
of the database after today's meeting.

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org

IEEE 802.11 TGai Vice-Chair