[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Teleconference schedule

To all

This is the reallocated schedule of TGai weekly call.
Due to the  WFA meeting, we are going to cancel the call on 24th Jun.

I am expecting to have the presentation by
Jeongki Kim,George Calcev,George Cherian and Peter Yee on the next week.

27.May 3.Jun 10.Jun 17.Jun 24.Jun 1.Jul
  Jeongki Kim Lin Cai Jarkko Kneckt   Jarkko Kneckt
  George Calcev Rene & Rob Hitoshi Morioka   Santosh Abraham
  George Cherian Dan Harkins Mark Rison   Santosh Pandey
      Joe Kwak
Note: Peter Yee Paul Jason Lee   Note:
No security  Lambert No security
Editors Update (Lee & Ping)