Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] 11-14/0790r0

Hi Dan,

Sure, I take CID4504.

regards,

(2014/07/04 10:20), Dan Harkins wrote:

   Hello,

   I just uploaded document 11-14/0790r0 which is a copy of the 11-14/0565r8
spreadsheet with my comment tab selected. I have indicated proposed
resolutions
for quite a few of the CIDs assigned to me. A lot of rejections, a few
accepts, and
if your name is:

     Hitoshi Morioka
     Mark Rison
     Nehru Bhandaru
     Ganesh Venkatesan
     Lee Armstrong

please take a look because I'm proposing to reassign one or more CIDs to
you.

   The plan is to have submissions for the 20 or so CIDs (the ones still
assigned to me
that do not have a resolution) left for San Diego.

   regards,

   Dan.

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to
communicate on the issues at hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION: Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAI and then
amend your subscription on the form provided. If you require removal
from the reflector press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html

--
Hitoshi MORIOKA (hmorioka@xxxxxxxxxxx)