From: George Calcev
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:41 PM
To: 'STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Lin Cai; 'Stephen McCann'; Yangyunsong
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Resolution to comments assigned to George

Hi Marc, all,

I uploaded the comments resolution as below. The changes with respect to the previous versions discussed in the ad-hoc meeting are in yellow in the word document. The changes are related to the non-AP STA being only the transmitter of the Query AP List and only the receiver of AP List response (CID 5199) and the text specifying that CAG version number takes values in 1-255 and zero is invalid number .

Thanks,

George

09-Jul-2014
2014 813 2 TGai Comment Resolutions for CAG Version Number -Text Changes George Calcev (Huawei) https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0813-02-00ai-comment-resolutions-for-cag-version-number-text-changes.docx

09-Jul-2014
2014 812 2 TGai Comment Resolutions for CAG Version Number George Calcev (Huawei)

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0812-02-00ai-comment-resolutions-for-cag-version-number.xlsx