[STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Draft D2.1 ....

.... is available on the membership area.

Please note that D2.1 is an intermediate version made available by our Editor, Lee, to make the creation of resolutions for the remaining comments easier.  Please indicate in your submission if suggested changes of the draft are based on D2.1 or another version.

We will have a short review of the draft today during our telco.  Lee will provide you with some information what has still to be done to move from D2.1 to D2.2.

Also, if you need a "text version" of a particular clause in order to work on your comment resolutions, as always you may contact the Editor directly and will get such editable text.

Best,

Marc

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org