[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update of Comment database (Rev 16)

All,

please find Rev 16 of the comment spreadsheet on mentor
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1351-16-00ai-tgai-lb204-comments-for-draft-3-0.xlsx

The attached PDF reflects the current "count of CIDs per assignee"

2014-11-11-telco  --> contains agreed resolutions per telco on Nov 11
==> please review.  I have not received any further feedback and would entertain
a motion to accept those resolutions at the next meeting.

Feedback from Mark Rision included in ad-hoc notes for the following CIDs
--> I included all these CIDs in the following tab 2014-12-16-1-telco tab.  We will discuss
them next week

Claim that draft is in poor state
6806 -- should be reassigned to Editors;  added also Editor's response to ad-hoc notes

6804 -- discussion

6779  -- discussion; requires further submission.

6645 --  discussion, ready for approval

6632  (George Cherian, can you please assist Mark R. here to provide text)

6624 -- needs to be reassigned. Deals with AEAD counter

6536 -- (Hitoshi Morioka, can you please work with Mark R here to provide text)

6404 -- Need to find a second assignee to work with Mark R. on text

6349 -- Discussion if indicated changes are complete or if a subsequent submission can
be expected

6329 -- approvable resolution provided, discussion required

Reassignment of comments (between George Cherian, Dan Harkins, and Rene Struik; see separate mail)

Best

Marc

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org