[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Comment Spreadsheet REV 15

All:

please find REV14 of our comment spreadsheet on mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0281-15-00ai-tbai-lb209-comments-on-draft-d4-0.xlsx

The document reflect the outcome of our work this week.

Let me thank you for the tremendous work each of you put into resolving comments this week.  We
achieved more than I expected for this week.

We resolved 474 comments and already discussed. And for the remaining 17, we managed already
to discuss some resolutions to identify the need to further mend the existing proposed resolutions.

For those of you caring about statistics, I include two PDF showing the number of open comments
per assignee and the total count of approved (accepted, revised, and rejected) as well as the open
comments.

Save travel home.

Marc

press the LEAVE button.