[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Contribution uploaded & MDR open issues

Dear all,

I have uploaded two contributions, one for CID 7457 and another one for text improvement without CID.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0620-00-00ai-resolution-to-cid-7457.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0619-00-00ai-text-improvement-without-cid.docx

For MDR, there are two open comments.
a) Request a value for FILS Capability; or alternatively replace advertisement of FILS with a more time-efficient encoding.  (This should be debated in the TG, and please be aware that other discussions may be taking place on how to reduce Beacon size that might possibly be re-usable here). Editor[J]: Delayed, Waiting for technical contributions to be presented in May meeting, if no agreeable technical solution are available the Editor will request the ANA number at that time.
Please let me know if you have a contribution plan on this. If there is no contribution on this, I will send out the ANA request form.

b) P128L28 the little-endianness of 802.11 disagrees with 'first bit is 1'
 Editor[M] Dangerous as specified - should be described as an integer field of 13 octets width. The special value should be 2**((13*8)-1). This comment shall be resolved in IEEE802.11 May meeting.
Input is needed to close the comment. Please let me know if you would like to work on this.

Best Regards,
Ping Fang
Huawei Device Co., Ltd.