Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Rev 16 of LB209 comment spreadsheet -- including motion tabs for resolutions coming out of telcos

I have uploaded 15/0578r1 with the changes discussed in AM2 today,

including some of the editorial changes discussed (but not effected

during the meeting).

I have also taken the liberty to address what I think Jouni was getting

at in the text for 4.10.7 (see highlight):

4.10.7 PMKSA caching

The STA can supply a list of PMK or PSK key identifiers in the (Re)Association Request frame or first FILS Authentication frame. Each key identifier names a PMKSA; the PMKSA can contain a single PMK. The Authenticator can specifyies athe selected PMK or PSK key identifier in Message 1 of the 4-Way Handshake or the second FILS Authentication frame. The selection of the key identifiers to be included by the STA and Authenticatorwithin the (Re)Association Request frame and Message 1 of the 4-Way Handshake is out of the scope of this standard.

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk