Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Volunteers for Comment Resolutions & Updated Database

Hello George,

many thanks for your help by sending me the list of CIDs.

I'd prefer to have you as a volunteer for the comments in order to keep Ping's neutrality as the Editor.
I don't mind if Ping helps (Huawei internally) to resolve the comments, but I think it serves Ping better
as being a Editor if his name does not appear on technical contributions that might potentially
cause a controversial discussion.

I just assigned the following CIDs to you:

 10473,  10472,  10257,  10042,  10476,  10474,  10478,  10260,  10114

This is a subset of the list you sent.  The other are already assigned as "editorials" to Lee and he is
right now working on them.  I would like at this moment to avoid inconsistencies in any potential resolutions
in the database.

Lee will have his resolutions (and resulting draft changes) ready in about a week.  Since we will have a new draft
(pdf and rtf files) that reflects those editorial changes, it should be easy for you to put your resolutions on top of them.
As part of this, you can then suggest, if we need to revisit Lee's resolutions, just in case you come up with major text
changes.

Apologies for being a bit more pedantic in this phase of comment resolutions, but given the limited ways of personal
interaction during the telcos I have to find a way to assure that resolutions are consistent.

The assignment will be reflected in the next update of the XL on mentor.

Best

Marc