Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] Update Comment Spreadsheet after 9/29 telco

  Hi Marc,

  While you’re at it, can you also assign 10759, 10760, 10705, 10706, and
10727 to me?

  thanks,

  Dan.

On 10/12/15, 9:33 AM, "*** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up  *** on behalf of Daniel Harkins" <STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx on behalf of dharkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Marc,

  Can you please assign the following CIDs to me?

   10037, 10039, 10040, 10041, 10045, 10046, 10047, 10050, 10051, 10052.

I notice that Santosh is currently assigned 10041 but if it’s OK with him I’d like to
take it, especially since it is intricately related to 10037, 10039, and 10040. All
four of those CIDs should be addressed and accepted/countered/rejected together.

  thanks,

  Dan.