[STDS-802-11-TGAI] rev18 of comment resolution spreadsheet -- final update after Nov 2015 session

All:

Thanks for the effective and constructional work this week.  We made
fundamental progress on resolving comments.

I uploaded r18 of the comment resolution spreadsheet to Mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1196-18-00ai-tgai-comments-from-1st-sb.xlsx

The spreadsheet reflects the outcome of the week.

Please review for the next telco the "2015-11-13-rdy4motion" tab.  It contains a few additional
editorial comments and resolutions I just received from Lee.  Also it contains two technical
comment resolutions that we discussed in the week but I missed to put them in a motion slide.
I would like to entertain a motion to accept the motion tab in the next telco.

Talk to you all in two weeks.

Best,

Marc