[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for presentation in the upcoming 802.11aj meeting on 19-20 May in Zhuhai, China

Dear All,

I would like to call for presentation in the upcoming 802.11aj meeting on 19-20 May in Zhuhai China. If you have plan, please send me the details by 16 May ET 9pm so that I can upload the meeting report before the meeting.

IEEE 802 Wireless China Interim Session Group Hotel
Zhuhai Dehan Hotel
International Conference Centre (hotel),No.2, Jida Road, Zhuhai 519015, China

Best regards!
Xiaoming.

Chair IEEE 802.11aj Task Group

IEEE 802.11aj Task Group Website: http://www.ieee802.org/11/Reports/tgaj_update.htm