[STDS-802-11-TGAK] TGak contributions for Atlanta (January) meeting

All,

First, to let everyone know, Donald is unexpectedly unavailable this week, so I am stepping in to bumble through as a Chair fill-in for TGak…

That said, I am trying to pull together the work plan for the week.  At this point, I see only one contribution (mine) to be discussed, toward resolving our last comments.  If anyone has any other contributions ready, or thinks they will have something this week – or if you have a more ad hoc input towards one of the comments, please let me know, so I can make sure to have agenda time when it is convenient for you to be there.

A reminder that we only have 6 comments left.  With a bit of luck (and a bit of contributions) we can be ready to go out for WG Ballot from this meeting.

Thanks.  Mark