Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] Some comments on 15/151r0, Power Save

Based on other thoughts and discussion, I continue to think that it is
fairly easy to have IBSS STAs support GLK. But, since they don't have
AIDs and can't use SYNRA, we would just have to say that they must
always use serial unicast for data MPDUs intended for more than one
receiver.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx