Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] 802.11ak - Encryption of EPD formated frames

>>If you are talking about 802.1AE between those bridge ports, the bridge ports can do whatever they want. There is no reason for the STA to know anything >>about it. If the bridge ports apply 802.1AE, the payload will simply start with an 802.1AE tag.

Meaning 2 crypto engines...
Eventually in an unified LAN bridged network when all wireless links will be 11ak EDP and the encryption engine AES GCM (notice that 11.ad crypto is AES GCM  (and not AES CCMP) and this crypto will be applicable to earlier versions as well)  should we be forced to retain both 801.AE AND 802.11i  ?

/Ph