[STDS-802-11-TGAK] Joint 11ak / Qbz call today ?

At the Atlanta meeting we planned  the .Qbz/11ak joint conf call and for the best of my recording, a call was scheduled for today Jan 26 @ 11:00am EST.

I did not notice any invitation to WEbex, Join.me or alike. Did I miss it? Is the call maintained today ?

Thank you

/Philippe

Philippe Klein, PhD |Technical Director, Broadband Technology Group

Broadcom Corporation | Golan House, P.O.Box 273, Airport City, 70100 Israel

(M) +972 54 313 4500 | philippe@xxxxxxxxxxxx