From: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Huizhao Wang' <h_z_w@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGAK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 7:58 AM
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] LLDP considerations for 802.11 (GLK)

Huizhao,

I agree.

I think that means you agree that Annex C should be changed to show a non-GLK frame, with one of the To/FromDS bits set to one, or we could perhaps show a GLK frame with 4-address and both bits set to 1.  Although, I think it is unnecessary, and too early, to be adding GLK frame formats to relatively unrelated standards like this one.  Can you confirm that is your intent?

Mark